Bob Henderson: a native of Nashville, Tennessee. I grew up in West Nashville and was educated in public schools. Business Management degree from Belmont College. United States Navy, Naval Flight Officer as a P-3B Orion Tactical Coordinator. Served in the Tennessee Air National Guard as a navigator in C-130 (H2), participating in Operation’s Desert Storm, Volant Oak and Provide Promise. I served two terms on the Nashville Metro Historic Commission.
I am a direct descendent of Captain Walter Scott Bearden, 41st Tennessee CSA and Private James Jarvis Maxwell, 4th Tennessee Cavalry U.S. | Uncle (G3) Lt. David Phillips 7th Tennessee CSA, Uncle (G3) John Bond Henderson, 3rd Tennessee Cavalry CSA, and Great (G3) Cousin Major Shelah Waters 4th Tennessee Cavalry U.S.
- A Certified Trusted Google Business and Street View photographer
- Marketing consultant in the financial services industry
- Brokered corporate aircraft for Business Aircraft Leasing, Inc.
- Specialize in internet technology marketing consulting under my company Athens-South.
- Past President of The Battle of Nashville Preservation Society, Inc.
- Former Belmont University Alumni Board of Directors
- Former Metro Historical Commision member
- Vanderbilt Kennedy Center Leadership Council