Battle of Nashville Tour: 6+ hours
This route assumes you know a little background of the events of the Battle of Nashville. If you do not, you may want to start at the visitor center at Fort Negley (if they are open). There is an mobile app that you can use for the route too.
- Kelley’s Point at Brookemeade Greenway – 7004 Charlotte Pike, Nashville, TN 37209
- Belle Meade Plantation – 5025 Harding Pike, Nashville, TN 37205
Love Circle Overlook – 3441 Love Circle, Nashville, TN 37212
Confederate Redoubt No. 1 – 3422 Benham Avenue, Nashville, TN 37215
- The Peace Monument – 3384 Granny White Pike, Nashville, TN 37215
Shy’s Hill – 4617 Benton Smith Road, Nashville, TN 37215
Travelers Rest Plantation – 636 Farrell Pkwy, Nashville, TN 37220
Peach Orchard Hill – 790-792 Harding Pl, Nashville, TN 37204 (no parking area)
- Fort Negley Visitor Center – 1100 Fort Negley Blvd., Nashville, TN 37203
Tennessee State Museum – 505 Deaderick St, Nashville, TN 37243
- U.S. National Military Cemetery – 1420 Gallatin Pike S, Nashville, TN 37115 (closed weekends- this is a good last stop for visitors headed north on I-65 during the weekday).
Belmont Mansion (Gen. Woods HQ) – 1900 Belmont Blvd, Nashville, TN 37212
Confederate Cemetery at Mount Olivet – 1101 Lebanon Pike, Nashville, TN 37210
Note: The Nashville National Cemetery is closed on weekends. Fort Negley is closed Sunday and Mondays.